Doing that later… meant how to add/fill-in the Web Reports Database later.
I found that under the “Data Sources”
As I still have not done that - could that be the reason I am getting - cans done, but not uploaded?
p.s. another error I had was having both ILMT and BFI activated. BF came up with a warning message (or fixlet) so I caught that before I actually done any scans - but I did load the wrong scanner (the ILMT one) on a few servers. The fixlets to do that ALL show up as fixlet:#1, so I learned an extra “thing” to check (site a fixlet is associated with). Suggestion for relevance (make both/all irrelevant when additional site “inventory” site is active - may need to look at the uninstall logic again (e.g., was installed, but no longer subscribed to the site the scanner came from).
And - maybe I should open a new thread. This was “actually” about “lost/changed” passowrd for db2inst1 - and we are “drifting”.
Many thx for the replies, and patience waiting for my reply back.