I add "Fixlet ID" and want to make a paper chase

(imported topic written by SystemAdmin)

I add “Fixlet ID” and want to make a paper chase.

I want to make it in the following report form.

Computer # CVE (Fixlet-ID)

test3.test.co.org CVE-2007-6026(Fixlet-ID-805287), CVE-2005-0944(Fixlet-ID-000183),CVE-2008-1446(Fixlet-ID-001203)

<?relevance (html"" & it & html"
Computer # Critical Fixlets
") of concatenation of (trs of (td of (name of item 0 of it) & td of (concatenation ", " of id of elements of item 1 of it)) of (it, set of relevant fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it is true) of it) of bes computers whose (exists name of it)) ?>

The operator “concatenation” is not defined.

Computer # Critical Fixlets
") of concatenation of (trs of (td of (name of item 0 of it) & td of (concatenation ", " of cve id lists of elements of item 1 of it)) of (it, set of relevant fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it is true) of it) of bes computers whose (exists name of it)) ?>

Thanking you in advance.

mashiki

(imported comment written by BenKus)

You need to convert ID (which is an integer) to a string to do the concatenation:

Computer ID# Critical Fixlets
") of concatenation of (trs of (td of (name of item 0 of it) & td of (concatenation ", " of ((id of it as string) of elements of item 1 of it))) of (it, set of relevant fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it is true) of it) of bes computers whose (exists name of it)) ?>

But I like this way better (with links included):

Computer ID# Critical Fixlets
") of concatenation of (trs of (td of (name of item 0 of it) & td of (concatenation ", " of (links (id of it as string) of elements of item 1 of it))) of (it, set of relevant fixlets whose (fixlet flag of it is true) of it) of bes computers whose (exists name of it)) ?>

Note that I think this expression will be pretty slow if you have lots of computers (tens of thousands+).

Ben