How to run the custom repository patches in a group of computers

I have one local yum repository created for Oracle Linux .which is published as a custom repository in the dashboard. Will I able to schedule the patches from the custom repository for multiple computers ? How do I apply the patches from this custom repository to multiple endpoint. Please advice. Thanks in advance .

• Samsir

In the custom repository dashboard, you will need to assign the repo to the endpoints prior to kicking off the patching action. When you assign the repo, it creates the requisite repo file on the endpoint.

-Matt

Many Thanks Matt for the response. I have enabled the repo for endpoint and I use the yum install task to install the packages from custom repository .
The another one thing I want to do here is to install some specific package for the running version of kernel for that I have to supply the rpm name as " rpmtoinstall-uname -r but this format BigFix yum install task is failed to detect and complete even the custom repo has the “rpmtoinstall-xyz.”

The yum install task is not capable to interpret uname -r and get the correct version of the required rpm to install . if you have / anyone has insight to work around this please help . thanks in advance