How to prevent Console Operators from saving to Master Action site

Simple question I hope.
It must be a configuration issue, but all my Console Operators and Packagers have the option to save to the Master Action site. I now have 170 actions that need to be moved to another site for security reasons. Is there a way to remove Master Action site as a option for saving for everyone exept MO?
Frank

Only MOs can save content to the Master Action Site. NMOs can only save to their own operator site or to custom sites that they have Writer permission for.

Steve, thank you for your response. The testing I have been doing today proves that a non MO is not able to save to Master Action. Now I am working on how some of my operators have access to save to master Action without being MO. Strange!

Frank,

A best practice is to keep the MO site as clean and sparse as possible and only put the most pristine items in there. All you your computers will eval this site. We created a separate Stanford site and put content in there and share to the designated operators and subscribe only the machines that are needed for that content. Example if you made windows content then put in a windows site that only your windows computers are subscribed to, this way your non windows machines aren’t forced to eval windows content.

/Stacy