How to get multiple values from analysis with api

Hi there,

I want to get multiple values from analysis with api, but i can’t. When I want to get a value, I can get it. But if i want to get multiple values i can’t. Thanks for helping.

For example
I can: api/query?relevance=values of results from (bes properties whose (name of it = “Model” and name of source analysis of it = “Computer Information”)) of (bes computers whose (name of it = “******”))

I can’t: api/query?relevance=values of results from (bes properties whose (name of it = “Model” “IP Adress” and name of source analysis of it = “Computer Information”)) of (bes computers whose (name of it = “******”))

So from your example, your not looking to get multiple values from an analysis property… you want the results from multiple properties of a single analysis returned.

Here’s a quick-n-dirty version of relevance that should do what you want (@JasonWalker can make this much more efficient I’m sure :smile:)

(name of property of it, values of it) of property results whose (name of source analysis of properties whose (name of it = "Model" or name of it = "IP Address") of it is "Computer Information") of bes computers whose (name of it = "*********")

2 Likes

Mike, thank you so much, it works :blush: