How to filter on Computer Identifier

I have the below Relevance that is working by pulling back all the data for this analysis for all computers. I’d like to simply add a filter in there where I can specify the computer identifier (id) so that I only get one computer back. Can someone tweak this just a tad so I know how to filter this? Thanks in advance.

Working version but not filtering like I want: ((values of it, id of computer of it) of results of it, names of it ) of properties of bes analysis whose (name of it is “Hardware Information (Windows)”)

(((values of it, id of computer of it) of results of it, names of it ) of properties of bes analysis whose (name of it is “Hardware Information (Windows)”)) whose (item 1 of it of item 0 of it = XYZ)

where XYZ is the computer ID you want to query.

Thank you! I also came up with the below solution that works too! I have it in JavaScript this reason for a couple of parameters.

(values of results whose (id of computer of it is " + computerId + ") of it, names of it) of properties of bes analysis whose (name of it is “” + analysisName + “”)

1 Like