How to create .zip with packages, and import it into BigFix

Hi guys,

I have a problem with import zip file with packages to BigFix. If i try import single package it is not a problem, but if I try import zip with many packages BigFix thinks just few seconds and I see popup “The selected packages imported successfully”, but nothing happens.
When I exported packages, zip file has icon with the padlock. I set security settings in my file like in file from BigFix, but it didn’t help.

Maybe someone of you had similar problem, or maybe someone know reason why I cant import that file correctly?

What does the zip file contain ?
What do you mean with import ? Did you import the package from “File -> Import” or did you add the file from “Add Files…” ?

It contains many, many programs. I don’t want to migrate them to BigFix one by one, because it will take too long, so I pack them into one file ( same as created file from BigFix, using option export,it is my model and based on it )

I used that import option, in Systems Life cycle->Software Distribution->Manage Software Distribution.
This is all what I found on the web:

Can I manually create a compressed package to import?

Manually creating your own
.zip file for imports is discouraged due to the possibility of causing
issues when importing. If you really need to create the compressed
package manually, keep the file names and Fixlet names under 50
characters to meet the pathname length set by Microsoft Windows.

Even if it less than 50, (and less than 256!) it doesn’t work.
Any ideas?

Solved
Names of programs without ~ " # % & * : < > ? / \ { | } signs, and “deflate” as compression method. Also packages may have more than 50 characters.