How to change the font size/type in console?

(imported topic written by amagewick91)

I would like to know how to do this. Is there a way?

(imported comment written by jeremy_spiegel91)

The console uses standard windows controls and APIs for displaying text. You should be able to change the font size/type used by the console by changing settings in the windows display control panel.

(imported comment written by amagewick91)

I tried the win7 basic theme and everything in the console windows (sliders, frame, etc) is changing based on what I select but the texts in the main windows are not changing. I want the text to be smaller so that I can see more information, and it seems that when I went to windows 7 the text got larger than in XP. If I open the console on a XP laptop I have more data displaying per given space on XP.

I will keep poking around with it, but if anyone knows what I need to change other than the appearance settings feel free to let me know :slight_smile:

I also tried scaling the DPI lower than 100% in win7 but everything looked like crap so that wa a no go.

(imported comment written by BenKus)

This might help: :slight_smile:

Ben

Oh

drool

yes it would lol. Wish I had one of those.

Good news! Instead of trying to use logic I decided to just change all of the text sizes to 8 “from 9” all at once and one of them did change the text! My needs have been met… now for the monitor.

Thank you for the support and the sarcasm =P

And by the way… The “Icon” text size affects the text in Bigfix.