How to calculate baseline size

HI All, please assist in how to determine the size of baseline. Ty

This is a fairly bare bones template you can start with. You can run this session relevance in WebReports, presentation debugger, as an API call etc. If you need more guidance on this let me know.

(it as string & " MB") of (it / (1024 * 1024)) of sum of download sizes of source fixlets of components of component groups of bes fixlet whose (baseline flag of it AND name of it as lowercase = "the name of you baseline in lowercase") 

I do it as lowercase to keep things consistent and reduce case based errors

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!! It worked well with relevance tester and can you please suggest the omission required to make it run at debugger?

Can you suggest if I can customize a report to check all baseline sizes using the session relevance given? I am customizing a report to filter the baseline naming convention but need help how to use the above relevance as a source in web report.

Is there a way to find the size of a baseline that is in a custom site. the relevance statement seem to check only the ones from master actionsite?

I just tried Gwyn’s session relevance on one of my baselines and it works and returns a result as expected.