Hidden Fixlets showing in Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group (v2.0)

Hi,

I’m new to BigFix and of course Web Reports as well.

I’m running Lee’s “Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group (v2.0)” report and it seems to be reporting well, except that it is returning fixlets that I’ve hidden. These fixlets don’t need to be installed on our PCs/Servers at the moment or just simply don’t apply to us, but BigFix still finds them as applicable.

I am trying to find a way to remove or filter out these hidden fixlets from the report results, since it is making the results look inaccurate for what we need it.

I’ve tried various filter input combinations and also tried searching the web for answers but I haven’t been able to find anything that has worked for me.

If anyone has instructions on how to do this. It would be greatly appreciated!

I am working on Web Reports version 9.5.11.191 in case that’s relevant.

hsan30

1 Like

Try adding the following filter in the Web Reports Filter area at the top of the web page:

Content Visibility is Visible

Then click Apply Filter. This will pre-filter the content available to the Custom report.

Finally, verify the Content and Computer Group values, and Generate the Report.

Also, note that Lee recommends running version 1.7 in this post: Report Available: Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group - #161 by leewei.

2 Likes

Hi itsmpro92,

I tried your recommendation and it worked for me.

And as a heads up to anyone else who might read this in the future, I also tried it on version 2.0 and it worked too.

Thank you very much for your help and guidance.

This will be very helpful for us!

Harold - hsan30

1 Like