Help with the fixlet inspector

To verify that the correct filesystem scan options have been set for a non-windows SCM checklist, I would like to create a property that reports the values of a fixlet header for a custom copy of the configure filesystem scan options fixlet.

What I want is to get the value of the “x-fixlet-scm-parameters” fixlet header of a fixlet that’s Subject header matches “Configure Filesystem Scan Options - Copy”

If for example, the copy fixlet is in the master action site, I can use this partial relevance to get all of the values of headers in the site:
values of headers of fixlet of site “actionsite”

I can also use this to get the names of the headers:
names of headers of fixlet of site “actionsite”

These are very basic and not so helpful. Unfortunately, more advanced relevance to achieve the goal is beyond by knowledge. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

Aha! I found the relevance in a non-Windows SCM Deploy and Run fixlet’s action script:

Q: concatenations “%0a” of (values of headers “x-fixlet-scm-parameters” of it) of fixlets of current site
A: globalfind:EXCLUDEMOUNTS="/data,/db";EXCLUDEDIRS=“lost+found”;EXCLUDEFS=“devpts tmpfs cdrfs procfs ctfs fd hsfs proc mntfs smbfs iso9660 nfs nfs4 nfs3 msdos nfsd rpc_pipefs binfmt_misc sysfs sharefs selinuxfs”;%0aglobalfind:EXCLUDEMOUNTS="/test";EXCLUDEDIRS=“lost+found”;EXCLUDEFS=“devpts tmpfs cdrfs procfs ctfs fd hsfs proc mntfs smbfs iso9660 nfs nfs4 nfs3 msdos nfsd rpc_pipefs binfmt_misc sysfs sharefs selinuxfs”;
T: 0.039 ms

1 Like