HELP PLEASE?! Can't get anything to work!

I have been working on this for 3 days and I can’t figure this out… I need to know how to run windows command line prompts or powershell scripts and nothing I have tried is working things I have tried

DOS
WAIT
RUN
SCRIPT

I am trying to do a couple things: -Set registry setting on HKEY-CURRENT-USERS -copy an entire folder to another folder

Also Posted on Reddit and Twitter

Welcome to BigFix @britany.cool. If you haven’t already, I’d recommend reviewing the Getting Started guide on the BigFix developer portal.

Within Action Script there are a number of built-in operators. For example, you’d utilize regset or regset64 to create/set registry values on a targeted endpoint.

To move a file, there’s the move operator. There’s no folder move operator, so I’d recommend utilizing the waithidden operator and a XCOPY command (or similar).

For an example of executing a PowerShell script, please see @JasonWalker response on the Running PowerShell Script through BigFix forum post.

If the developer links aren’t useful, I’d recommend visiting the TA YouTube channel and consuming some of the available 5-minute videos on various BigFix topics.

I hope the above is helpful.