Help me to understand (Licensing)

Hi,
I have 400 Lifecycle’s licenses and 200 Inventory’s licenses and I’d like to assign these licenses to different clients. I’m not interested to assign Lifecycle’s licenses to all clients. I found a guide which describes how to override the default licensing system: Guide. I did the steps provided in the guide, but I can’t understand how to configure the License Overview’s dashboard in order to reflect the overridden changes in licensing. Right now the Inventory licenses are not in use (“No computers”) and in the dashboard all the sites of the Lifecycle’s products, are set to “All computers”. Do I need to edit this setting in order to manually assign the licenses?.
I also noticed that there are sites in common between different packages (Lifecycle, Inventory), for example “BES Asset Discovery”. How this affect the license counting? Does this mean that this site has 600 licenses in total (Lifecycle:400 + Inventory:200)? Thanks for your time.

Can think of this way: The license provides the entitlement within your License Overview, so you can enable the sites under that domain, e.g., Compliance, Inventory. Within those sites, you can adjust scope of the subscribed endpoints by creating a matching filter or by using relevance. Regarding the BES Asset Discovery Site, the devices shown are considered un-managed assets and do not have a BigFix client agent installed, therefore does not take a license.