Google Chrome 105.5195.102

Hi folks, was trying to apply the above version of Chrome yesterday when it ran into the usual error I’ve seen on the forums

Download error: “Error processing completed download: Requested sha1 4d37453c7629cfd92e16ce906f2645a4d97e0872 does not match actual sha1 7a2782335aab25393ae5e6d9e84355e77d05d9af”

That’s the one we have on our system. I haven’t seen on this network any new versions of chrome come in so I’m assuming that the fixlet hasn’t been updated yet. Any updates on this?

Hi @Kris_Lukiwski,

We also faced the similar kind of issue and it seems that there was some changes on the file level (i.e the actual file was changed or replaced) but the details of the new setup file is not updated on the action script of the task.

What we did was we downloaded the new setup file and created the software distribution task and deployed it on the systems.

Google does not provide a direct Link to specific version of Chrome. So as updates are released by Google the signatures will change - even if the URL doesnt.

Thanks and regards,
KK

Thanks @karthik04! I was hoping that we would have had a new fixlet released with the newest version but I haven’t seen that yet on my system. I’ll pull down the latest and get it rolled out if there isn’t one from BigFix yet.