Get oracle feature is looking for SQL script in the "wrong" place?

Hi all
According to this kb ( https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSKLLW_9.5.0/com.ibm.bigfix.inventory.doc/Inventory/softinv/t_discovering_oracle.html ) i’m trying to deploy the sql script by using a custom site because i don’t want to deploy it using the “master action site”.

The problem is that in this way the file is deployed in the folder “Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData\CustomSite_mysite” but the “get oracle feature” script will look for the script in “Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client\LMT” folder and so it will go in error. Also the “oracle feature healt check” analysys confirm that the the oracle script is not present.

So, the question is: how can i deploy the sql script without using master action site or uploading it manually to every server?

Use an Action to download the script would be preferred. Alternatively you could use an action to copy it from the besdata folder to wherever it needs to go.

Did you select the checkbox “Send to clients” while adding the script to site? If you didn’t the script wont be pushed to the endpoint, even if you have added it to the site.

The Get Oracle features task checks for all custom sites starting with “Oracle” so make sure your custom site is named accordingly.

ok…thanks…tne custom site name is not starting with oracle :frowning: