Fixlet vendor URL link

I’m looking to query the vendor link for the KM (Microsoft in this case) for a fixlet.

It looks like i have to filter on the Script type, but I’m unable to get my relevance working:

(name of it, ((script type of it, script of it ) of actions whose (script type = “text/x-uri”) of it ) , source of it, source id of it, link href of it) of bes fixlet whose (source id of it = “KB4343887”)

This is working but returning all actions of the fixlet:

(name of it, ((script type of it, script of it ) of actions of it), source of it, source id of it, link href of it) of bes fixlet whose (source id of it = “KB4343887”)

Thank you

How about

matches (case insensitive regex "((mailto\:|(news|(ht|f)tp(s?))\:\/\/){1}\S+)") of matches (case insensitive regex "^(download|prefetch|download now|download now as|add prefetch item).*$") of scripts of actions whose (exists script of it) of bes fixlets whose (source id of it = "KB4343887")

I was able to put this together:
(name of it, ((script type of it, script of it ) of actions whose ( script type of it contains “text/x-uri”) of it ), source of it, source id of it) of bes fixlet whose (source id of it = “KB4343887”)

Brings back a few additional details also.

Thank you