Fixlet details added to Baseline

Hello,

I have below queries.

Is there any way by relevance code I can get the Fixlet details which are added to the particular Baseline?

Is there any way by web reports I can get the Fixlet details which are added to the particular Baseline?

Short answer is yes to both. What sort of Fixlet details are you looking for?

Fixlet Id and Fixlet names(All Components) which are added to the particular baseline.

In Web Reports, if you go to ‘Explore Data’ -> ‘Content’, you can filter on ‘Content Type’ is ‘Baseline’, and search for (or filter on) your particular baseline of interest. Once you find the baseline, you can click on its name for more details including the components (which you can also drill into further), affected computers, remediated computers, as well as action results from any deployment.

This information is also available via session relevance. Here’s a sample that returns the component’s source ID (if there is one), along with the component’s ID and name for a baseline named ‘Test’ (there are of course other ways we can specify the particular baseline of interest):

(id of source fixlet of it as string | "n/a", id of it, name of it) of components of component groups of bes baselines whose (name of it = "Test")

Thank you,

I had created a analysis to get the data from root server which is our web report server too, I am getting below error. Kindly guide.

I had created the Baseline with name “test” and using the suggested relevance.

(id of source fixlet of it as string | “n/a”, id of it, name of it) of components of component groups of bes baselines whose (name of it = “test”)

I still haven’t written the longer post that I intended, but there’s a brief description of the difference between Client Relevance and Session Relevance at Passing relay property to client in software deployment task

This query for baseline components is Session Relevance - it can be used in a custom Web Report, or REST API, but it works by querying the server session; it will not evaluate on the Client and cannot be used as an Analysis property.

Hello Aram,

I am using this relevance (id of source fixlet of it as string | “n/a”, id of it, name of it, name of bes fixlet whose (id of it = id of baseline of it)) of components of component groups of bes baselines whose (baseline flag of it)

to get the Fixet ID, Fixlet Name and corresponding Baseline name but giving me below error

The operator “baseline” is not defined

I am using my web reports QNA to run this session relevance.