fixlet assistance required

1. Windows having one host list file which daily get update based on the maintenance window.

2. I have to pass that file to one centralized AIX machine and run one command to disable the alert .

Basically , the host list will be looped inside AIX machine & it will disable the alert during the change window time .

My requirement :

1. How we can establish the communication between windows to UNIX server using bigfix & transfer the file?

2. Once file transferred , I want to execute one command From bigfix to run that particular stuff in UNIX server .

Note : My windows instance & UNIX bigfix instance are different . Meaning , windows user can’t see AIX servers & vice versa.

Is that possible ?

Some questions for which answers will help direct our guidance:

Can the Windows and AIX servers in question communicate directly with one another? (and does the AIX machine have an SSH or FTP server running?)

Are the Windows and AIX Servers reporting into the same BigFix server?

Can the Windows and AIX servers in question communicate directly with one another? (and does the AIX machine have an SSH or FTP server running?)

My target is only windows machine .

Are the Windows and AIX Servers reporting into the same BigFix server?

yes . Reporting in the same console .

My Condition and requirement is :

Before my reboot window start , I have to execute one action 10 mins before my maintenance window

While end of maintenance window , I have to execute one more different action .

Basically I have to refer my customised values and my action has to perform before & after.