Fixlet are greyed out and there is no applicable computers

I have BES 9.5.6.63, I have two test client systems. I’m configuring CIS Checklsts.
test system 1: Win7 assigned to CIS Checklist for Windows 7 - works fine.
test system 2: Linux assigned to CIS CheckList for RHEL7 - issues.

I’ve followed the client install located here: https://support.bigfix.com/bes/install/besclients-nonwindows.html#rhel
My client is Linux 7.3 , I’ve installed BESAgent-9.5.6.63

I also created a custom Site called: CustomSite_RHEL7 , it shows in the client log _BESData/__Global/Logs/20170810.log that it initialized.

I’m not getting any data in my reports from my Linux system. I do for my Windows system.
I have noticed that in my Fixlets its greyed out, and there is no system in my applicable computers.

Thank you,

Are any of the Linux Fixlets or Tasks applicable? If not, check whether the clients have actually subscribed to the site.

Unlike Windows, most of the Linux CIS checks depend on running a Task first. You’ll need to find the tasks for “Deploy and Run … Checklist” in the site, which executes the scripts that scan your system and generate the files that the Fixlets/Analyses read to determine the output values from running the script.

I think I found the issue, my Masthead had Bixfix as the server, when its BigFix. so, gotta figure how to change that.