Find specific scheduled task

I need an analysis to find a specific scheduled task and it’s run time. Task name contains XenApp Reboot

There is an excellent thread on this topic at Schedule Task search & delete that contains sample relevance (as well as ActionScript to manipulate/delete the task), with very good explanations of how the inspectors work. Have a read and see if that helps, post back here if you need some more help.

1 Like

I’m getting lost. I almost got what I need.

This gets me everything but the trigger detail. I need to know what time the task is triggered. They are all weekly tasks. I’ve tried messing around with trigger of it and I’m just get T: Random value.

unique values of (concatenations of (it as string)) of (name of it, user id of principal of definition of it) of scheduled tasks whose (name of it contains “XenApp Reboot”)

https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/scheduled-task.html

I think I can go with this. It gives me results. I just don’t understand why trigger of it doesn’t work.

unique values of (concatenations of (it as string)) of (name of it, user id of principal of definition of it, next run time of it) of scheduled tasks whose (name of it contains “XenApp Reboot”)