Failure Creating an MDT Bundle

(imported topic written by bradsexton81)

When trying to create a bundle via the dashboard i always get a failure at the same point. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (v 6.2.5019) and Windows ADK (v8.100.26629). I have tried on numerous machines. I am having to install the MDK and ADK manually and not through the console due to it not installing after a day. Any insight on what i am doing wrong. here is the point where it fails and i can send log files if that will help. Thanks

Failed

continue if {exists file (parameter “LOGFILENAME” of action) whose (exists lines whose (it as string contains “[AGTRC:0]”) of it)}

regset “[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BigFix\EnterpriseClient\OSDControl]” “SyncTimeMDT”=“1405560123644”

(imported comment written by Michele.T)

Hi,

I suggest you to open a PMR against IEMfOSD to let support team tackle your issue. To double check if I understood correctly your issue, are you trying to install MDT bundle creator stuff from it by clicking button “Install MDT bundle creator”? see attachment

Are you installing them in a 32 or in a 64 bit machine?

Regards

Michele Tomassi

(imported comment written by bradsexton81)

Yes that is one of the issues but i get around installing the AIK and MDT 2013 by installing manually. My issue with creating the bundle seemed to have resolved itself when i turned off Mcafee. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I am facing the same problem.
There is no antivirus installed.
The error occurs when I create the MDT Bundle.

Please help me.

Regards,

André Oliva.