Export all action to CSV

Here is the results when I also running it using CURL-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<BESAPI xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="BESAPI.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

-<Query Resource="(concatenations "; " of (id of action of it as string %| "%<unknown%<"; time issued of action of it as string %| "%<unknown%>"; name of issuer of action of it %| "%<unknown%>"; name of action of it %| "%<unknown%>"; name of computer of it %| "%<unknown%>"; (status of it as string & ": " & detailed status of it) %| "%<unknown%>" ) ) of results of top level bes actions">

<Result/>

<Error>This expression contained a character which is not allowed.</Error>

</Query>

</BESAPI>

If I understand the scenario:
The original statement that I had sent worked, but no longer works after you upgrade to the new BigFix version?

yes thats correct leewei !

@leewei - any luck on this please.

@vk.khurava, yes we will have to figure out what is different between our test environments. Both of my test BigFix Servers are on 9.5.5.94 and they both ran the cURL command correctly.

I created a batch file with the following content, after changing the username/password.
The text.xml files are created correctly

curl -k --insecure --user ID:pass --data-urlencode "relevance=(concatenations "", "" of (id of action of it as string %%7c ""%%3cunknown%%3c""; time issued of action of it as string %%7c ""%%3cunknown%%3e""; name of issuer of action of it %%7c ""%%3cunknown%%3e""; name of action of it %%7c ""%%3cunknown%%3e""; name of computer of it %%7c ""%%3cunknown%%3e""; (status of it as string & "": "" & detailed status of it) %%7c ""%%3cunknown%%3e"" ) ) of results of top level bes actions whose(now - time issued of it %%3c 60 * day)" https://localhost:52311/api/query -o c:\temp\test.xml

A truncated output looks like the following.
Try putting the command line in a batch file?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<BESAPI xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="BESAPI.xsd">
	<Query Resource="(concatenations &quot;, &quot; of (id of action of it as string | &quot;&lt;unknown&lt;&quot;; time issued of action of it as string | &quot;&lt;unknown&gt;&quot;; name of issuer of action of it | &quot;&lt;unknown&gt;&quot;; name of action of it | &quot;&lt;unknown&gt;&quot;; name of computer of it | &quot;&lt;unknown&gt;&quot;; (status of it as string &amp; &quot;: &quot; &amp; detailed status of it) | &quot;&lt;unknown&gt;&quot; ) ) of results of top level bes actions whose(now - time issued of it &lt; 60 * day)">
		<Result>
			<Answer type="string">1334, Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:36:40 -0800, leewei, Updated Windows Installation Folders - IBM BigFix version 9.5.4 Now Available!, PULAU, Fixed: The action executed successfully.</Answer>
			<Answer type="string">1335, Fri, 17 Feb 2017 15:16:32 -0800, leewei, Install IBM BigFix WebUI Service (Version 9.5.4), PULAU, Fixed: The action executed successfully.</Answer>
		</Result>
		<Evaluation>
			<Time>5.487ms</Time>
			<Plurality>Plural</Plurality>
		</Evaluation>
	</Query>
</BESAPI>
1 Like

Thanks leewei ! its worked after putting & running through batch file.

Phew, thanks for letting me know.
Having to escape characters from these different shells and environment trips me up every time.

1 Like