Exclude Java Versions

I am trying to add an exclusion for Zulu Java to the following relevance.

concatenations ", " of (unique values of names whose (it != "" and it != "1.5" and it != "1.6" and it != "1.7" and it != "1.8") of keys of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment" of (x32 registries; x64 registries))

I tried the following, but it does not work. The message is: "the property 'value ’ is not defined.

concatenations ", " of (unique values of names whose (it != “” and it != “1.5” and it != “1.6” and it != “1.7” and it != “1.8” and it whose (value “JavaHome” of it as lowercase does not contain “zulu”)) of keys of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment” of (x32 registries; x64 registries))

I guess the question is how to test a value when looking at keys.

I think you just need to move the ‘JavaHome’ whose clause to refer to “keys” (right now it refers to “names of keys”), and you also need to cast the value ‘as string as lowercase’

q: concatenations ", " of (unique values of names whose (it != "" and it != "1.5" and it != "1.6" and it != "1.7" and it != "1.8") of keys whose (value "JavaHome" of it as string as lowercase does not contain "zulu") of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment" of (x32 registries; x64 registries))

Thanks Jason! I swear I tried something like that.