Error in relevacne somewhere

(imported topic written by anthonymap91)

I am trying to run this from the Webreprots QnA

q: unique values of (" client_version=" & value of result(it, bes property “BES Client Version”)) of bes computers

E: Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.

q: unique values of (" relay_version=" & (if (value of result(it, bes property “BES Relay Version”) = “Not Installed”) or (value of result(it, bes property “BES Relay Version”) = “N/A”) then “” else (value of result(it, bes property “BES Relay Version”)))) of bes computers

q: unique values of (" server_version=" & (if (value of result(it, bes property “BES Server Version”) = “Not Installed”) or (value of result(it, bes property “BES Server Version”) = “N/A”) then “” else (value of result(it, bes property “BES Server Version”)))) of bes computers

I do not know what I am missing…?

Thanks

(imported comment written by NoahSalzman)

Works for me. What version of Web Reports are you using?

q: unique values of (" client_version=" & value of result(it, bes property “BES Client Version”)) of bes computers

A: client_version=7.2.5.22

A: client_version=8.0.627.0

A: client_version=8.1.528.0

A: client_version=8.1.551.0

A: client_version=8.1.557.0

A: client_version=8.1.608.0

q: unique values of (" relay_version=" & (if (value of result(it, bes property “BES Relay Version”) = “Not Installed”) or (value of result(it, bes property “BES Relay Version”) = “N/A”) then “” else (value of result(it, bes property “BES Relay Version”)))) of bes computers

A: relay_version=

A: relay_version=8.0.627.0

A: relay_version=8.1.551.0

q: unique values of (" server_version=" & (if (value of result(it, bes property “BES Server Version”) = “Not Installed”) or (value of result(it, bes property “BES Server Version”) = “N/A”) then “” else (value of result(it, bes property “BES Server Version”)))) of bes computers

A: server_version=

A: server_version=8.1.608.0

(imported comment written by anthonymap91)

Thanks -

Version: 8.1.608.0

not sure what I am doing wrong…

(imported comment written by JasonHonda)

Could it be that you don’t have analysis #204 activated in BESSupport, which is I believe where these properties are coming from.

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

likely, one or more of your computers dont have a result for this property.

Try using this expression:

unique values of (" client_version=" & it)of values of results whose(not error flag of it) of bes property "BES Client Version"

This should only print out valid results.

-Zak