ENDED: BigFix User Group Meeting 2015 - Emeryville,CA

There are many of us that would be more comfortable if there was no video. Not all of us are natural presenters :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do think either audio only, or audio+slides makes the most sense and is the easiest to accomplish.

In our internal discussions, we have decided against video.

Reminder, the BigFix User Group Meeting is a week from today. Please RSVP if you are attending.

Hi,
I am an IBMer and I am responsible with Brian Green of the New Dev site (BigFix Developer) project. Being located in Rome it is not that easy for me to participate in person at the user group. I am interested in audio/slide capture of your session and Brian session and of whatever other session where custom content/interfaces/integrations are presented.
Whoever will arrange for doing audio/video streaming or for recording slides/audio from the sessions, please keep me in the loop and let me know where/how I can access them.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Ciao
Gabriella

At this point I am planning on doing audio only recordings, and probably only of the presentations themselves.

We donā€™t have anything formal planned for recording or posting of the presentations.

Looking forward to the user meetup in Emeryville on Thursday. As of now we have 67 people registered from 21 different companies/higher Eds.

If you havenā€™t registered yet you should do so! It will be an awesome event with after hours social/dinner.

1 Like

New Current Agenda for the User Group Meeting

Time Topic Presenter Company
8:00 AM R e g i s t r a t i o n / B r e a k f a s t
9:00 AM Introduction and Welcome Stacy Lee Stanford
9:20 AM Mini-Key Note Kari Dimler, Director IBM
9:30 AM BigFix Roadmap Ashwin Manekar IBM
9:45 AM Patching Servers Frank Cruson Costco
10:15 AM M o r n i n g B r e a k
10:30 AM BigFix and ServiceNow Michael Kearns UCSF
11:00 AM BigFix Customizations John Golembiewski IBM
11:15 AM Migration and Upgrade Stories Stacy Lee, Jeremy Tavan Stanford
12:00 PM L u n c h / N e t w o r k i n g
1:00 PM Developer.BigFix.com Brian Green IBM
1:30 PM Creative Cloud Clifton Hom UC Berkeley
2:00 PM WebUI Now and Beyond Aaron Bauer, Dexter Liu IBM
2:30 PM REST API, Online Communities James Stewart UC Berkeley
3:15 PM A f t e r n o o n B r e a k
3:30 PM IBM Developer Round Table Alan McClachlan, Daniel Hwang, IBM
Dexter Liu, Brian Green, Liz Thi
4:30 PM Customer experience story Andrew Laurence UC Irvine
5:00 PM Breakout Sessions
5:30 PM Wrap up Announcements Networking
6:00 PM A f t e r P a r t y: H o t I t a l i a n

1 Like

I guess thereā€™s no audio setup?

no live streamā€¦

See here for info from the meeting itself: ENDED: BigFix User Group - Emeryville Oct. 22/2015