ENDED: BigFix Days - Virtual User Conference - June 9 and 10 2020

BigFix Days is an opportunity for us to connect with customers and discuss some meaningful BigFix content.

We’re coming to you LIVE – from our home offices to yours – to share new features, as well as platform configuration and best practices content with you!

Agenda: http://support.bigfix.com/documents/BigFix%20Days%20Invite%20Schedule%20Commercial.pdf

Register for this two day conference, Jun 9 and Jun 10, 2020 starting at 1:30 PM EDT each day at the link below.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5837251563501744395

4 Likes

This is happing live now! Feel free to check the agenda and see which sessions are most valuable to you. Also, this is being recorded.

First day is over, hope you come for day 2!

Will there be cookies for coming back for day 2? :grinning::cookie:

2 Likes

When are you building the matter transport device? Once you have that available, I’ll send all the cookies I can!

Matter Transport Device?

Do you mean DHL? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Please post the link to the recordings when they become available. Thanks!

–Mark

1 Like

The links to the recordings have been posted here: BigFix Days Virtual User Conference Content Replay Links

I’ll copy the links here as well:

Was hoping for individual videos for each session vs 2 - 5 hour videos. Luckily it is easy to download these and hack them up in a video program.

Any chance we could get a copy of the slideshows from the v10 presentation?

Ben Dixon, our emcee for the two days, is working on such activities. I believe the plan is to post them to the Technical Advisor YouTube channel. @bd100001 can you confirm?

Yes - true, they will be in the TA Channel, I will make every effort to get them there this week…

@Meydey, I will trade you the videos for a clever BigFix Haiku…

Already wrote one. Just need to send it in. Bonus points if the attached file is .bes?

I’d be remiss not to give bonus points for that - question is, what happens if I import it??