Discrepancy in NMO's "Deployment Health Checks" visibility

Why the non master operator can’t see the deployment health checks dashboard under the BES Support site?
I can recreate the problem in my environment with any non master operator.
Is this by design?

That has always been the case and generally the info displayed there is for the Bigfix system administrators to act on and not a NMO role. What is your use case for NMO to see this information?

Yes,the NMO see the information like the screenshot.
But the MO see the information that there is Deployment Health Checks dashboard listed under “Manage sites”->BES Support->Dashboard.

If I was to venture a guess, there is a lot of useful information for both MO and NMO on the dashboard but there are areas of it that the NMO should not be able to control such as site subscriptions and license information. Rather than create a separate dashboard for NMOs, they likely just removed access to it because MO should be considered the overall admin and should be in control of those facets.

Just a guess though.

I think your guess should not be right. As you can see from the top of my screenshot.
The non master operator can see the “Deployment Health Checks” on the top of the screenshot, but can’t see it in the dashboard list.

Yup, this is a bug. I’ve created http://bugs.sfolab.ibm.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=65521 to track the discrepency.

APAR IV67173 is tracking the code defect.