DB2 is not connecting and ldap is not working not able to login to server

nitially, in the morning i see the error “Unable to log in console, show error have you run besadmin to create the singing key on the Server” after searching to the kb i found some article Unable to login console , show error have you run besadmin to create the singing key on the Server for the issue and I run BesAdmin -rotateserversigningkey and I stopped in the middle. later that when i was trying to login to the server it was not able to log in and it was giving me an error user, not exit. I log in to the console with the local user and found the active directory settings was not there. This is because of the above task? these are the task i performed from the morning. I am downloading the logs I will upload it soon.

@sridhara, unfortunately there’s not enough details presently to help, but from the sounds of it your DB2 instance isn’t available. Have you tried connecting to the BFENT database from a SSH console session to confirm/validate the credentials that BigFix is using to connect?

Additionally, it’s likely that LDAP isn’t working because the DB2 instance isn’t accessible as those details are stored within the BFENT database. So I would focus on fixing the DB2 instance access issue 1st and then restarting the BESRootServer, BESFillDB and BESGatherDB services once DB2 has been corrected.