Custom Report for Missing MS patches

We have a custom report that we use to break down groups of computers and all missing Microsoft patches (MS##-###). Initially we were using it for historical patches that are missing (>90 days) but lately I have been trying to get it to work for all patches older than a few days. The issue that I am seeing is from the >90 days report fully patched servers look correct, but when I go to a >2 day report it shows 1 patch missing. The line that I edited it the “current date - 90 * day” and switching from 90 to 2

<style type="text/css">.nobrtable br { display: none }</style>
<div class="nobrtable">
<h4>The following table is used show the number of missing MS patches per machine, older than 90 days. </h4>
<table border="1" width="400">
<tr><td WIDTH="30%"><b># of Missing MS Patches</b></td><td WIDTH="70%"><b>Name of computer</b></td></tr>
<?relevance trs of (td of (preceding text of first "," of it) & td of (following text of first "," of it)) of unique values of (((if (length of it = 1) then ("00" & it) else if (length of it = 2) then ("0" & it) else (it)) of (number of relevant fixlets whose (exists name of it and name of it starts with "MS" and exists source release date of it and source release date of it < (current date - 90 * day)) of it as string)) & "," & name of it as string) of (bes computers whose (exists name of it and operating system of it as lowercase starts with "win"))   ?>
</table>
</div>
<br>
<h4> -----------------------------------------------------</h4>

which results in a chart that looks like this

When sorting by one of the machines Fixlets alphabetically, there is nothing that starts with MS. and there is nothing that was released in the last couple days either

Anyone have any ideas why I would be seeing the false positive or where I can try to figure out what it is flagging on?