Custom html report to csv

Anyone was ever able to get custom html based webreport to schedule as csv output.

I have many custom webreports those are generating data in html tables and being scheduled as html output but problem is these html based report take lots of time to load when it comes to mailbox, suppose if any html based table have 20K rows, outlook just die to load them.

I also thought of doing Restapi export for such report but that has dependency and require manual effort, getting xml than converting them to csv.

It can be quite the lift initially, but if you’re comfortable with a bit of JavaScript you might look in to dataTables. I’ve used that library to store reports as HTML, but provide one-click exports from the HTML result to csv, pdf, or xls.

I saw that one click export online that code is available but that will not work for me because all of my reports are scheduled one, we haven’t given access to webreports to anyone and all important custom report we have scheduled even any specific action status is auto getting delivered.

So looking specifically something which can help to convert the report into csv before landing to mailbox.