Create web report

Hi,

Is there a way to create a web report from an action task i deployed in the console where i can see the status results as well for eg (completed, failed, not relevant)

Certainly! There are a few ways really, but these can be explored natively: https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/10.0/platform/Platform/Web_Reports/c_actions.html

Hi @Aram,

Thanks for the link but it doesn’t really help much. Could you show me an example like which filter to use? etc…

I think it might help if you give us more details on what you’re trying to do/achieve.

The Explore → Actions view itself is able to display the different statuses you mention (and you can adjust the included fields by clicking ‘Edit Columns’) for all Actions at once. You can of course add filters to the action list as you’d like. For instance, here’s a filter that would return only Open actions issued after May 1st, 2023:

You can also drill-down into a specific Action by clicking on an action name (or ID) from the list, to see much more details.

So, could you describe in more detail what you’re looking for?

Hi @Aram,

For eg, i push an OS patching task, i would like to have all the status, including completed, pending restart, failed, not relevant, not reported in web report… is it possible to have that?

You can add those colums to the Action report summary page. Just select the colums of intrest from the list available using the “Edit Colums” drop down

2 Likes