Create a Analyse for an Application

Hi guys,
I need create a analysis for search the workstation with java installed and its version. I have very low experience with analysis from bigfix. Can you help me with this?

Regards.

I recommend you check out https://BigFix.me and see if they already have something that will fill your needs.

You could use something like this:

Display Name:
unique values of (value “DisplayName” of it as string as trimmed string) of keys whose(exists (value “DisplayName” of it as string as trimmed string as lowercase) whose (it contains “j2se” OR it starts with “java” OR it contains “runtimeenvironment”) AND exists (value “DisplayVersion” of it)) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of (native registry; x32 registry)

Display Version:
unique values of (value “DisplayVersion” of it as string as trimmed string) of keys whose (exists (value “DisplayName” of it as string as trimmed string as lowercase) whose (it contains “j2se” OR it starts with “java” OR it contains “runtimeenvironment”) AND exists (value “DisplayVersion” of it)) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of (native registry; x32 registry)

It’s working! Thanks!