Copying BesClient logs from Endpoint folder to Shared Path

Hi All,

I am trying to copy Bigfix client log files from a user machine to a shared network path. My command is working in fixlet debugger and same command is working from Bigfix also if I am giving local folder into destination but for shared path it is not working.
In share I provided access to system account also but it not worked. Below are the commands that I tried and all these are working into CMD and fixlet debugger on local machine.
dos Robocopy “C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData__Global\Logs” “\Servername\fs\Temp_Space\Delete_After_90\LogBF” /E

waithidden cmd.exe /c copy /y “C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData__Global\Logs” “\ServerName\fs\Temp_Space\Delete_After_90\LogBF”

The action will run in the SYSTEM context so probably doesn’t have access to the shared folder (depends on what permission you have set on the share).

You could use the override command to run the action as the local logged in user. If you search the forum for network share override you should find some past posts to refer to.

2 Likes