Content Release: Patches for Windows - May 2022 Security Updates

Hi All ,

All the issues reported in this thread with respect to the .net issues has been fixed , please gather the latest version
Site Name: Patches for Windows
Version: 3980

1 Like

Please let the forum know what you find out. We’re having the same issue. It shows the patch being applied successfully in the logs, but after it reboots, it shows as relevant for KB5013626. So frustrating! Ended up just pulling the patch out of our baseline and seeing what shakes out by next week.

Anyone have this issue with WSUS? :wink:

How do you gather the latest version?

@Girish…I see the Exchange KB now .Thank you. Kev

ISSUE RELATED TO KB5013626 NOT FIXED FOR SERVER 2019.

This is a no applicable patch on my server when i install this manually however Bigfix is trying to install and getting failed.

This looks like a releveance issue.

Pleas get this fixed asap.

Hi @rameshwar,
From the Catalog it is applicable for both 4.8 and 3.5 , hence we have the relevance for the same, so we will currently remove the 3.5 relevance and release the updated KB and also we are asking about this with the .net issue in there .NET forum
Thank you

1 Like

Hi,

The exchange patches for 2016 KB5014261 are missing default action. We are not able to take action on the patches. Can you please check?

Hi Khirthana,

We have made the changes and it should be available once it is published.

Thanks.

I’m confused, the Exchange 2013 patch says there is no default action and to deploy manually but there is a default action which tries to install it. I’ve been waiting hours on this. Which is it supposed to be ?

Hi,

We still don’t see any changes in the patches.

/Khirthana

KB5013626 is still failing with exit code -2145124329, which generally means the patch is not applicable. It is mostly windows 10 it is failing on. I don’t have much Server 2019 to test with. This one is not fixed.

Hi ,
The issue with the .net have been fixed , please gather the latest version and also raise a ticket with details if issue persists , we will look into that
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.