Computer Group(s) select relevant windows patches show 0/18

We create custom sites for customers. We create computer groups and that are in those custom sites. I noticed most of the computer groups show for windows patches , patches that are greyed out with 0/18. However when i select one of those patches I see relevant computers in that group that the patch in not greyed out. So i tested one of those groups and added it to my custom site and added the computers to my custom site and now they are showing relevant not greyed out to the same patches. So I tried building another custom site thinking this would resolve the issue but its doing exactly the same showing greyed out patched with 0/18. I have tried multiple different examples including adding that same group to the master action site and its still greyed out.

I have seen this and heard that it was a known bug with v10.0.0
Seems like a mismatch between relevant and applicable in my environment. Out current solution is to package the patches in a baseline then push to the group that way, ignoring applicable/relevant.

we are currently at 10.0.0.133 . I read about issues similar as well but was not certain. Have you upgraded to a later version that resolved this for you?

Nope. I only do 1 upgrade a year, and was waiting for 10.0.4, which should be soon. Want that native powershell ability.