Chek all installed applications with ver

Hi
this quotation is return all installed applications with ver , how i can use IF to check if application is included
I try if contain “7-Zip 19.00 (x64) | 19.00” but not work with me

q:unique values of (value "DisplayName" of it as string & " | " & (value "DisplayVersion" of it as string | "")) of (keys of keys "Uninstall" of it;keys "InstallProperties" of keys of keys "Products" of keys of keys "Installer\UserData" of it) whose(exists value "DisplayName" of it) of keys "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion" of (keys "HKLM" of it;keys of keys "HKU" of it) of (x64 registries;x32 registries) 
A: 7-Zip 19.00 (x64) | 19.00
A: Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 May 2020 Update | 1.0.0
A: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC | 20.013.20074

I didn’t test this but it looks like it should work using your relevance. Is this what you are looking for?

exists (value "DisplayName" of it as string contains "7-Zip" ) of (keys of keys "Uninstall" of it;keys "InstallProperties" of keys of keys "Products" of keys of keys "Installer\UserData" of it) whose(exists value "DisplayName" of it) of keys "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion" of (keys "HKLM" of it;keys of keys "HKU" of it) of (x64 registries;x32 registries)

1 Like

You could also use this for checking the existence of the file and version.

exists files whose (name of it = "7zFM.exe" and version of it <= "19.00") of folders "7-Zip" of (program files x32 folders; program files x64 folders)

2 Likes