I know many of you were wait listed for the master class and never got a seat. Many wanted to register but found that once we were full we closed additional registrations.We have a partner in Florida that asked if we could combine forces and offer up a two day Master Class “lite” down near Fort Lauderdale and invite those customers who couldn’t attend the Orlando master class to partake. That business partner is Champion Solutions group who was the same partner that presented the Service Now lab at master class. Very knowledgeable partner. IBM and HCL will be on site to share knowledge as well. Details below.
Champion Solutions Group is hosting a BigFix Master Class at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach. This two day event will cover a variety of topics, including a BigFix roadmap session with HCL.
Exclusive and limited seating and hotel space! Register quickly to secure your seat! Room reservation details are below!
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 & Wednesday, June 5th, 2019
June 4th | 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
June 5th | 09:00 AM - 3:00 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach
100 Fairway Dr,
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
For those who are not local and would like to stay at the DoubleTree, we have a special rate available. Room reservation cutoff date is by midnight on Wednesday, May 29th!
The URL below will not work if you click on it. Please copy and paste the link into your browser to get to the right page. Please also make sure to specify the dates you will need the room for so that the cost is calculated correctly.
Dan Powers - Solutions Architect (Champion Solutions Group)
June 4th Agenda: Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- BigFix Overview
- HCL will be onsite presenting
- BigFix WebUI
- Relevance Sessions
- Improve your relevance skills
- Attendees – please send a problem you are trying to solve in advance of the class
- Include XML parsing and JSON parsing
- Customer Forum
- Going over Customer submitted problems/issues
- Please submit requests when signing up
- Requests can be of ANY BigFix Module (Life Cycle / Compliance / Inventory)
- We will cover the most common issues/problems submitted
Dinner offsite at 6:00 pm
June 5th Agenda: Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Automate Relay Affiliations based on NETWORK changes
- Patch Catch-up process and solution
- Patching Best Practices
- Leveraging SOURCE of truth
- Excel Connector - custom reports
- Carbon Black
Required Equipment: Please bring a laptop for the class.
Complimentary self-parking is available with lunches provided both days and breakfast June 5th.
Register for event here: https://championsg.com/event/champion-solutiongs-group-bigfix-master-class
We are looking forward to seeing you!