BigFix WebUI update for all WebUI applications

The WebUI site did gather, so the Deploy/Update fixlet became relevant. The client on the WebUI server was upgraded to 9.5.7 prior to executing the fixlet. Based on what you are saying, it shouldn’t matter if the database configuration was set while still on 9.5.5 or after the upgrade to 9.5.7.

Support asked if the WebUI install requirements were met. My DBA assures me that they are. My service account has full DBO. The gap appears to be a missing WebUI schema. There are three WebUI-related tables, but not a schema per se. It isn’t clear where it ran off the rails.

I presume you have tried restarting the WebUI Service on the machine in question. The system should bring up everything it needs if the permission is correct.

Yes, both the service and the server have been restarted. The logs continue to show the errors I previously mentioned.

I just noticed a new BESAdmin announcement of an update to WebUI. It doesn’t detail any of the fixes. Perhaps I’ll try it again when the new version gathers.

The update mentioned is only to the Profile Management app and not the whole WebUI so only one of the sites will update.

Hey @JonL and @AlexaVonTess

Any updates on either of your issues?

Case remains with L3 support. They suspected DB permissions issues with the service account, but that was not the case. Since it was our dev system, I actually uploaded our database to them. I’ll post a resolution when I get one.

See my update in this thread.