BigFix WebReports and % of free Disk space

I have an analysis of the % of free disk space but wanted to create a report to have it mailed out weekly to pinpoint any servers that might have to little space to have the fixlets cached in advance. One major issue I have come across is that I cannot figure a way in the filters to state less than 20% as part of the filter for “Free Space On System Drive”. The only options are "Contains, Does Not Contain, Is, Is Not, Starts With, & Ends With. Is there another way of getting around this?

The easiest thing is probably to create a second property in the analysis for “Free space less than 20%” and have it return a True/False answer. Then you could use that second property as the Web Reports filter.

2 Likes

@roberteastman The web reports filters do have some existing limitations.
This sounds like a good enhancement request for https://bigfix-ideas.hcltechsw.com/

I have the analysis which collect the disk space across the board and python script which calculates the disk space and generate the CSV report which has limited disk space…

e.g
xyz,/d03 98%:/d02 93%

We have analysis for C, D and E (Azure), then pull that via a custom report in WebReports.

<?relevance (names of computer of it, value of it | "N\A") of it whose ( (it as integer < 2000) of preceding text of first " " of value of it) of results from (bes properties "Memory::Available space of D: drive") of bes computers ?>

Kinda ugly but it works.