BigFix platform v9.2 will be EoS on April 30th, 2022, as announced here.
In exception to the announcement mentioned above, HCL will continue to support the BigFix agent, v9.2, running on the following operating systems:
HP-UX 11i v3 on PA-RISC
HP-UX 11i v3 on IA64 (aka Itanium, Integrity)
HCL will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide:
- Agent fixes to high severity defects reported by customers
- Agent fixes to announced security vulnerabilities
- Support for BigFIx v9.2 use cases available for this OS (refer to version v9.2 documentation here for further details)
- Updated content for HP-UX Patch site, as the vendor releases new patches for HP-UX
- Support for new compliance checklists for this OS, should they be made available, will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Extended support, as described above, will be provided until April 30th, 2023. HCL may consider to extend this timeframe at its sole discretion.
Support will be provided on condition that:
- the HP-UX BigFix agent is connected to a v9.5 or v10 BigFix deployment, as long as this deployment is in support by HCL
- the BigFix agent is at the latest available patch (v9.2.22 as of today)
Support for running on unsupported operating systems is limited to technical assistance and existing fixes to known problems. If a problem is identified in an Operating System that has gone out of service, customer must work with associated vendor for support.
No request for new features, enhancements, additional software functions, new operating system platforms or new hardware will be considered.
This announcement does not change the validity of the BigFix Platform 9.2 EoS announcement mentioned above, with respect to all the product components, features and operating systems not specifically mentioned here.
For additional info on extended support from HCL, please refer to this link