BigFix v.9.2.12.18 End of life

Hello. looking for BigFIx v.9.2.12.18 end of support date.
Can anyone please point me to a link where it’s listed?

Thank you.

I am not sure this post fits into Release Announcements as those are usually related to announcements from DEV of what is being released.

A few links that may help:

-Jgo

Hi, the official End of Support dates for IBM products are published into the IBM Support Lifecycle public pages at the following link where you can search by the BigFix product name
https://www-01.ibm.com/software/support/lifecycle/
You won’t find the BigFix platform in there because we (IBM) sell BigFix products and that’s where the end of support date is tied too, including platform.
Therefore you need to look for the BigFix product you are licensed/entitled to.
Starting with BigFix Inventory 9.2.11 the End of Support dates for IBM products are also available in the related Software Catalog, same for ILMT.

Antonio

1 Like

Thank you. I followed the links, but still could not find any reference to the expected End of life date for this version. I need to provide it for Compliance.

Thank you. I found those links before, but I can’t find it anywhere “End of life date” for this version.
My management is under impression that this is not a supported version.

@Ezesoft_TEM - It is fully supported.

Check out @agallotti post.

Later.
-jgo

If it doesn’t have an “End of support” date that means EOS has not yet been announced. EOS is usually announced 6-12 months prior to the EOS date. Since 9.2 was released almost 4 years ago now and 9.5 has been available for over 2 years, I would expect an EOS announcement to come soon, so I would assume less than a year left of 9.2 support.

1 Like

This is the link to the official EOS announcement: BigFix Platform 9.2 will be End of Support on April 30th, 2022

1 Like