BigFix System Administrator/Architect Opportunity - Chandler AZ area

(imported topic written by solidblue791)

I have an open position for an experienced BigFix System Administrator/Architect with a major financial institution. The position is in Chandler, AZ and is immediately available. If you are interested please contact me directly with your resume and salary requirements.

Thanks to Ben and the guys at BigFix for opening this forum up for postings like this. BigFix Administrators are a rare find and anything that helps identify them is a huge benefit to us management types.

(imported comment written by sachin91)

I have an experience with Bigfix and if you give me your emamil address i can submit my resume to you. Thank you

solidblue7

I have an open position for an experienced BigFix System Administrator/Architect with a major financial institution. The position is in Chandler, AZ and is immediately available. If you are interested please contact me directly with your resume and salary requirements.

Thanks to Ben and the guys at BigFix for opening this forum up for postings like this. BigFix Administrators are a rare find and anything that helps identify them is a huge benefit to us management types.

(imported comment written by jeko1791)

We also have a need for a BigFix Developer to drive development of additional BigFix content in various areas. Strong BigFix experience required and OS scripting skills also preferred. If you are available for a 6 month + contract position, please send me an email ASAP. Include resume and salary requirements.

Thanks,

As of July 2010, we are again searching for experienced BigFix Developers to help us build and maintain our custom content library.

Strong BigFix experience required and OS scripting skills also preferred. If you are available for a 6 month + contract position, please send me an email ASAP. Include resume and salary requirements. We hope to finish interviewing by 7/30/2010

Thanks,

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

Hi Jeko17,

Where is the job location and when is the contract likely to start?

No particular geography required, remote capabilities exist. Contract would start in the next few weeks.

Thx.