BigFix Reports not showing up-to-date information

Hi folks,

I’m doing a simple report that lists the values of an analysis. In the report, about 30 servers show <not reported> but when I look at them in the console, the values are present.

This infers that there is something either not working for the reports or there is a schedule to update the values. Any idea on where I can check?

I have seen something similar on a few occasions. I usually restart the WR service and that reinitializes the full cache and clears the problem - just hasn’t been worth the time to troubleshoot since it’s so rare. You can also do it from within WR (Administration -> Datasource Settings -> Refresh cache) but a restart seems to be more “forceful” and easier to track the status to me. If you notice it happening frequently I would advise to open a support case and have them look into logs (they may want you to enable debug logging though).

Interesting, thanks. I’d tried both before posting. Of course, the details I’m looking for are needed for a report ASAP! I’ll see if I can troubleshoot a bit more before raising a support case.

1 Like