Bigfix Reporting-Patch

Hello All,

I am working on a report that gives me machines details against each fixlet like which all are fixed , failed , pending restart etc.

We are deploying the action per fixlets and able to generate the report that gives me count of machines with action status as fixed , failed , error , pending restart etc.

Please help in generating the report that gives me machine name.

Thanks
Mayank

I’m assuming you’re looking for a report to be able to include deployment statuses (including machine names) across actions? (If for a single action, this can be easily achieved natively via Web Reports).

If so, the following session relevance might get you started via a custom report:

(id of action of it , name of action of it | "n/a" , names of computers of it | "n/a", detailed statuses of it) of results of bes actions whose (time issued of it > (now - 30 * day))

This will return the Action ID, name, computers, and their statuses for actions deployed within the last 30 days.

4 Likes

Hi Aram. Good day!

Basically there was requirement where the customer wanted to know daily patching report , which includes the status of the Patch , like wise completed or failed with computer name and tat should be mailed automatically from webreport., finally looking the bigfix patching status report while patching is running (Mean only baselines which are completed on the same day ). Can you please help me for the same !. Is there custom report for this regads.

Thanks
Venky