BigFix Labs Issue (AD Security Relevance)

This issue is more or less an issue with BigFix Labs and the Relevance Builder. However the email contact for labs@bigfix.com seems to be returning as an invalid email address. The ticket I opened with IBM suggested to post the issue here as this issue is more with BigFix Labs development team, than the IBM Security team. (Any moderator looking for the original ticket in the IBM ticketing system, please reference PMR 59676,L6Q,000)

This was tested with Fixlet Debugger ver. 9.5.2.56 (same result when using the option to use the local client elevator or not.)

When running the original query for AD Security groups:

(((exists value whose(it as lowercase contains "Test-AD-Group" as lowercase) of components whose (type of it="CN") of distinguished names ((distinguished names of groups of it; distinguished names of it) of logged on users of it))) of active directory)

Resulted in false like it did before hand, but when running the below query (which I found here) I was able to get a list of all my AD security groups

unique values of values of components whose (type of it="CN") of distinguished names (distinguished names of (groups of local computer of active directory;groups of local users of active directory))

Now I changed the query to search only for one of these groups and it worked (also tried group names I didn’t belong to and it worked)

exists value whose (it as lowercase contains "Test-AD-Group" as lowercase) of components whose (type of it="CN") of distinguished names (distinguished names of (groups of local computer of active directory;groups of local users of active directory))

So I believe the Relevance Builder Wizard in BigFix Labs might not be generating the correct queries.