BigFix Console Computer missing issue

Hello

We want to get installed software information via Bes Agent. To do this, I should follow some steps:
Activate analysis,Install scanner,Initiate software scan,uploading software results etc.

We are using BigFix Console version 9.5.7.90.

We installed an agent 9.5.13.130 version on Linux Red Hat Enterprise Server 6.10 (2.6.32-754.11.1.el6.x86_64) server.

We can see the computer in Bigfix Console under All Content > Computer side.However, when I go to Sites > External Sites > IBM License Reporting (ILMT) > Analyses and check Installed UNIX Packages, we could not find the server in Applicable Computers.

Could you help me why we could not see the server in Applicable Computers side. How can we solve this issue?

Regards
Kerem

You’ve taken the first step by activating the Analysis, however you also need to install the Scanner, Initiate Software Scans, Upload Software Scan Results, and Collect Capacity Data.

See here: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SS8JFY_9.2.0/com.ibm.lmt.doc/Inventory/planinconf/c_manual_scan_configuration.html

Hello

Thanks for update. I know the link which you shared with me.

However, I could not see computer in target computer side.

Have you subscribed the computers to the site containing the fixlets & analyses?