Updated DISA STIG Checklist for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, CentOS Linux 6 RG03 to support a more recent version of benchmark and with a bugfix
Red Hat 6 STIG Version 1, Release 22
DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 6 RG03, CentOS Linux 6 RG03, site version, site v 20
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
• Both analysis and remediation checks are included
• Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization and remediation actions require the creation of a custom site.
• Refreshed the site content to the upgraded version of the benchmark: Red Hat 6 STIG Version 1, Release 22
• Have updated the content to remove some duplicate SCM-IDs.
Actions to take:
• If you are already subscribed to this site, no action is needed.
• If you are already subscribed to this site, and use a custom site too, please use the Synchronize Custom Checks Wizard under SCM Reporting site, to sync this new content in this published external site into your custom site
• To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
• Developer Works:
• Checklist Release Announcements:
• BigFix Blog:
• BigFix Forum:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance team