BigFix Compliance SCA Upgrade

Hi all,

I upgraded BigFix Compliance server from version 2.0.3 to 2.0.5. After the fixlet was completed, I went to the web interface to update the schema and none was available. The login page appeared and let me login with no issues. I always thought with every upgrade, there will always be an update of the schema. Is this not true?

Justin

The release notes says Schema update will be needed. Can you
Clear browser cache
Stop and start the Analytics server, login and also check tema.log to see what version information is shown?

After the fixlet was done, the server was restarted before I went to the web interface to update the schema. When I log onto the web interface, it says version 2.0.5. under the About section.

I tried a different browser and same issue. No update schema available. I didn’t see anything in tema.log other than it says starting bigfix compliance version 2.0.5.10 with a bunch of other events logged. I stopped and started the Analystics service again but same thing, no need for schema udpate.

I reached out to developer for confirmation, it looks like there are no schema changes between the 2 versions and it should be fine, I will reply after getting a confirmation

Did you hear back from the developer?

Yes, no schema update is needed, please test the UI and reports to validate the upgrade

Thank you sir. Have validated the UI and reports successfully.