New DISA STIG Checklist for AIX 7.x
IBM AIX 7.x Manual STIG Version 1, Release 2
DISA STIG Checklist for AIX 7.x, site version 1
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
- This checklist is implemented based on the new DISA STIG specifically designed for the AIX platform, while the previous DISA STIG AIX 7.1 checklists was created based on a generic STIG benchmark for UNIX platforms and tailored for AIX. Both sites are available now.
- Both analysis and remediation checks are included.
- Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization and remediation actions require the creation of a custom site.
Actions to take:
- To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using BigFix version 9.2 and later.
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance team