New BETA STIG Checklist for Windows 11
STIG Checklist for Windows 11 BETA, site version 1
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
- Supported Windows Operating Systems:
- BigFix agent v10.0.4 is required. For more information, see https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0087327#win.
- Analyses and Remediations for the checks are also included.
- This content was generated by BigFix and is based on DISA STIG for Windows 10, as DISA has not published a STIG for Windows 11. It is currently in BETA, but is supported by the BigFix team. HCL BigFix commercial software clients can provide feedback at https://hclsw.co/bigfixcommunityslack. U.S. Federal Government clients (non-commercial clients), please go to the HCL Federal Customer Support Portal at https://federalsupport.hcltechsw.com/csm to provide your feedback.
- Once DISA publishes a new benchmark specifically for Windows 11, the BigFix team will be delivering a checklist based on the benchmark.
Actions to take:
To know more about the BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
– The BigFix Compliance Team